Deliver for Good is mobilizing multi-sector allies to redefine the narrative around girls and women—from the most vulnerable, to agents of change and critical drivers of progress. We are building a movement to fuel concrete action and implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals at the global and country levels, and we ask you to join us. Below you will find resources and sample social media messages to help you #DeliverForGood!
(To see all sample social media messages please download the full toolkit, here)
Deliver for Good Key Messages
(All messages should incorporate the conference hashtag #DeliverForGood)
- Girls & women carry more than water and babies – they carry unlimited potential. Now is the time to #DeliverForGood for all girls & women.
- At the dawn of the #SDGs we have to prioritize the health, rights, and wellbeing of all girls and women. It’s time to #DeliverForGood
- #DeliverForGood will focus on increasing investment in girls and women around the globe. Will you join us? More at: DeliverforGood.org
- The key to achieving the #SDGs is integration of all 17 of the goals. #DeliverForGood is here to help you deliver for girls & women.
- Girls & women are the drivers of sustainable development & powerful agents of change. Show your commitment to them & #DeliverForGood
The 12 Investment Areas
- Governments have to stop using criminal law to control people’s #SRHR. Visit Deliverforgood.org to help this happen!
- As of 2015 only 19 women worldwide were serving as heads of state. It’s time for change. Visit Deliverforgood.org & help fuel progress.
- An investment in #nutrition has the power to save 800,000 lives! Make your commitment and #Deliverforgood at deliverforgood.org
- Without solid data advocating for the health, rights, and wellbeing comes to a halt. #DeliverForGood and show the power of good data!
- We can’t #DeliverForGood without partnerships in the #SDGs. Learn more and elevate your voice at deliverforgood.org
- What do #ClimateChange & #GenderEquality have in common? Visit deliverforgood.org to find out. #DeliverForGood
- The first step to eliminating #GBV is to ensure national legal frameworks and policies are in place. Take action at Deliverforgood.org
Facebook and other longform text platforms
- To power progress for girls and women diverse groups must work together to make change. Visit deliverforgood.org and make your commitment to changing the world for girls and women everywhere.
- What difference can a toilet make to a young girl in school? Sometimes it’s the difference between staying in school or dropping out. Access to sanitary services in school increases girls’ enrollment by 11%. It’s time to #DeliverforGood for all girls and women. Learn more and make your commitment at Deliverforgood.org
- Countries with the highest unmet need for contraception also tend to have the greatest vulnerability to climate change. We can’t tackle the unmet need for contraception without first taking a look at how our changing climate will affect access. #DeliverForGood is highlighting cross-cutting solutions to achieving the #SDGs with girls and women at the center of development. Visit Deliverforgood.org and make your commitment for girls and women.
THE MESSAGES DON’T END HERE!
With 12 Deliver for Good investment areas and 17 Sustainable Development Goals there are thousands of interconnections you can make! Keep the conversation going and tell everyone why and how you #DeliverForGood